The Wells Branch Community Library relies on volunteers to assist in keeping the shelves in order. Volunteer to sponsor the Young Adult section of library materials!
- Maintain the section by keeping it in numerical and alphabetical order.
- Check materials to ensure they are in the proper location; are in good condition; and belong to the Wells Branch Community Library.
- Pull materials to the front of the shelves.
- Dust and clean the shelves as needed.
- Record your progress and hours in the volunteer binder.
- Display books.
- Help patrons and librarians find what they're looking for by making sure materials are in the correct place.
- Find lost books, and save the library money to purchase new materials.
- Discover new authors or ones you've overlooked.
- Enjoy having a neat library!
- Detail- and order-oriented.
- Likes to keep things tidy.
- Able to work independently after training.
- Able to bend, stoop, and stand on a stool.
- Available 2 hours per week for at least 6 months.