Join our friendly staff and volunteer team at the Wells Branch Community Library! We need help returning library materials to the shelves during the week.
Benefits of being a Shelving Assistant include:
* Help keep the library collection neat and orderly.
* Help patrons find library materials by returning items to the correct place.
* Save the library time.
* Discover new library materials as you review the collection.
* Meet new people.
* Engage in meaningful work.
* Add structure to your life.
* Earn volunteer hours for school.
* Gain excellent work experience.
* Add to your resume.
* Learn new skills and share your ideas!
* Familiar with the library layout.
* Excellent skills in alphabetizing.
* Able to categorize items and identify items out of place.
* Available 2 hours per week between Monday and Friday.
* Able to lift 10 pounds, bend & stoop, and push a cart.
Complete and submit an application form today. They’re available at the circulation desk or online at wblibrary.org.
Contact Lisa Metzer for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).