Thursday, October 7, 2010

There's No "I" in Inventory...

Okay, so there is one measly "i" in inventory, but I can't do it all myself! Without all those other letters joining in the fun, there would be nothing but a lonely pronoun. Before I lose you in a tangled grammatical pun, let's cut right to the chase.

WBCL has scheduled an inventory day for Thursday, October 28 from 10-8. As usual, we will be closed to the public that day, but all staff members will be hard at work getting our collection in tip-top shape. We welcome any and all volunteers to help us carry out this task. You read about how well our last inventory went due to volunteer participation, and I'd love to write another brag post for this one too.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping us out that day. You will have fun! You will have food!

You will keep me from making any additional puns? That's a hearty incentive, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment