Monday, March 22, 2010

Wells Branch Library Volunteer makes a display about Louisa May Alcott!


A cup of tea please?

Brielle Perras began volunteering at the library a little over a month ago. She assists librarians with our regular Saturday story times. Last week during spring break, she volunteered to help with a special project. Brielle created a display called "Tea with Louisa May Alcott."  The display highlights library materials, interesting facts, tea pots, and it promotes our upcoming tea party on Sunday, March 28.  She shares the following comments:

"I enjoyed working on my very first project at the library. Not only did I have fun putting it together, I also enjoyed learning so much about Louisa May Alcott. I believe young women around the country should take the time to learn about this wonderful woman and look at all of the accomplishments she made."

Visit the library to check out this colorful, interactive display! 


No comments:

Post a Comment